Even if you’re a complete beginner, are super-busy and your mind won’t stay still, this course will help you develop your own daily meditation practice within four weeks.
We experience the benefits of meditation most effectively when we integrate it into our daily routines, and supporting you with that was top of mind when I designed this programme.
It even works for super busy people. The daily videos are short, and there’s a short option for each guided audio. Because every five minutes counts.
Over time, all sorts of benefits will accrue, improving your physical, mental and emotional wellbeing.
And all from just taking a little bit of time to yourself every day.
Meditation can be an easy and effortless practice. Let me show you how.
The scientifically proven benefits of meditation include:
- effective antidote to stress
- improves immunity
- normalises high blood pressure
- improves ability to manage symptoms associated with many chronic illnesses
- improves sleep patterns
- helps to counteract anxiety
“This was a beautifully simple introduction to meditation, an encouragement to build a practice into your every day, so it became everyday.” ~ Joanna, Scotland
Here’s what you get during this programme:
- 28 daily emails containing short videos (a different lesson each day).
- 4 simple primary meditation techniques (working with mantra, breath and compassion).
- 5 complimentary practices (to add variety and enrichment to your daily practices).
- 19 hints & tips (covering the most common questions people have).
- downloadable audios (I guide you in and out of each meditation, and provide different timed options for each one).
“I had struggled to meditate properly in the past and had lots of questions. Hilda made it so easy to understand.” ~ June, Ireland
How it works:
Sign up to receive daily emails from me, over 28 consecutive days.
In each email I will provide a short video and a guided audio. Available in various time lengths, choose the audio option that suits your schedule on a day by day basis. And you get to download and keep them all for future reference.
“I found it very beneficial. I thought your videos were great, informative, simple and to the point. I think it was good to keep them short as I took it all in without losing concentration. (I find it hard to focus on things for long periods – something I’m hoping the meditation will help me with.) I will try to keep it up everyday because I definitely felt the benefits and I noticed the difference when I wasn’t making the time. ~ Natasha Troy, Ireland
Meditation does not have to be a difficult practice, but many people find it challenging when they start out. I did too, until I had a lesson with a Chopra Center certified teacher. That turned it all around for me, and since I trained with them myself I have had the privilege of doing the same for others.
When I built this daily practice into my own life I experienced the following benefits:
- better sleep
- less worrying
- a much longer fuse (my temper is much slower to flare up)
- improvement of various digestive issues
- disappearance of several other ailments (regular headaches, mild psoriasis, restless leg syndrome)
- stronger immunity (making me less susceptible to viral illnesses)
- greater self awareness
- stronger emotional resilience
I cannot promise what benefits you will experience – we are each different. But the benefits are there to be experienced and the research shows that regular meditation improves wellbeing.
I specialise in demystifying the practice and helping people to integrate it into their everyday lives. If you would like to explore meditation, and experience the benefits for yourself, I would be honoured to guide you through the process
“I would really recommend this course if you want to give meditation a try, but aren’t sure where to start, and would appreciate some nudges and reminders to build meditation into your life in a way that will work for you.” ~ JP
Important: This programme does not provide you with medical or other professional counselling advice and is not intended as a substitute for the advice and/or supervision of professional services or support you may need. Please consult your doctor before starting if you are experiencing severe mental health issues or brain-related conditions.