Designing spaces that look and feel great, function properly, and nurture wellbeing.
The online interior design services on offer range in terms of complexity, depending on your needs and budget. Whichever you opt for, the following are some of the benefits you can expect to experience through working with me: Interior Design
- A cohesive aesthetic that reflects your personal taste and lifestyle. ign
- A strong focus on eco-friendly products.
- A space that now meets your needs, having redressed any ‘problem areas’, and is equally functional and stylish.
- (If desired) a subtle weaving of sacred space principles into room layout, colour choice, and selection of art and accessories. This would be accompanied by an explanation as to what is employed and why. Plus guidelines will be provided on how to apply simple, spiritual practices to maintain a high energetic vibration in your home.
- A space that truly feels like home, and nurtures your wellbeing on all levels.
Choose from the following: Interior Design
Pick My Brain session – Receive advice, tips, guidelines, and recommendations on whatever you need: colour choice, furniture layout, lighting, solutions to non-functional ‘problem’ areas etc. One-hour live session in-person or online – I will review photos of the space beforehand and provide a written report of all recommendations afterward. Fee is €150. More information here.
Room Design Services– Provide a brief on what changes you want to make to your space and receive design concepts, a scaled layout plan, design in 2D or 3D, and a suggested list of suppliers local to you. A range of packages starts at €250. More information here.
Design for Health & Wellbeing – have your home reviewed and receive suggestions to improve colour palettes, layouts, and other recommendations to ensure your home is set up to support and optimise your well-being. Fee is €199. More information here.
Staging to Sell or Rent – a 90-minute session where we walk through the property (either in-person or virtually) and I provide on-the-spot suggestions to improve its appeal to buyers/renters. Followed up by a written reminder of everything discussed. Fee is €199. More information here.
online interior design, edesign, remote interior design, virtual interior design