The room design service provides the following:
- A mood board, including colour palette, to reflect the overall effect of the finished design.
- Scaled floorplan with suggested layout.
- Final design – in 2D or 3D, depending on package.
- Guidelines on how to implement the design.
- Completion of questionnaire by you in advance of our meeting.
- Meeting (in-person or online) to take the brief on the project and clarify details provided in the questionnaire.
In person: I will also take photos and measure up the space.
Online: you will need to send me on the photos and room measurements.
- You provide inspiration images. These can be in the form of a Pinterest/Houzz board or a physical scrapbook.
- I will provide an initial design concept. One revision may be applied.
- I will then provide you with a scaled floor plan outlining a suggested layout. One round of revisions may be applied to this plan.
- Finished design will be provided, either in 2D or 3D depending on selected package.
- Depending on package, a suggested shopping list of suppliers will be provided with a strong focus on shopping local to you and supporting the circular economy.
* When providing a shopping list, I will prioritise the following:
- Vintage and other second-hand resources
- Genuinely sustainably-produced pieces (when new)
- Stores and marketplaces local to you, as much as possible
To get started, send me an enquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org.
room design service