The room design service provides the following:
- A design concept/mood board, including colour palette
- Scaled floorplan with suggested layout
- Suggested shopping list to implement design
Optional extra: Rendered perspective drawings, which can be helpful in implementing the design.
- Completion of questionnaire by you in advance of our meeting.
- Meeting (in-person or online) to take the brief on the project and clarify details provided in the questionnaire.
In person: I will also take photos and measure up the space.
Online: you will need to send me on the photos and room measurements.
- You provide inspiration images. These can be in the form of a Pinterest/Houzz board or a physical scrapbook.
- I will provide an initial design concept. Up to two revisions on this, subject to clear feedback, are included in the design fee*.
- I will then provide you with one scaled floor plan outlining a suggested layout. One round of revisions can be applied to this plan.
- I will also supply a suggested shopping list of suppliers for the items on the concept board. room design service
An optional extra at this stage is to receive a perspective drawing of how the finished room will look, which can be a helpful guide for you in the implementation of the design.
*Prices start at €189.
To get started, send me an enquiry to email@example.com.
room design service